Irrigation Feasibility Study and Construction Quality Program
Irrigation Feasibility Study and Construction Quality Program (IFSCQP) is one of the programmes under the Department of Water Resources and Irrigation (DWRI), Government of Nepal ,which conducts studies and investigations for planning and design of GoN funded Irrigation Projects particularly multipurpose water resources projects having irrigation as a major component. The program also conducts environmental studies (IEE/EIA), and monitoring and evaluation of ongoing irrigation projects of DWRI.
The major task of the programs are enumerated as:-
- Indentification of Irrigation Projects (Medium, Large to Multipurpose projects)
- Pre-Feasibility Study of Irrigation Projects
- Detail Feasibility Study of Irrigation Projects
- Environmental Studies (IEE/EIA) of Irrigaton Projects
Some of the studies that have been conducted by IFSCQP are :-
- Pre-feasibility Study of Kaligandaki-Tinau Diversion Multipurpose Project
- Geotechnical Investigation of Kaligandaki-Tinau Diversion Multipurpose Projects
- Detailed feasibility study of Sunkoshi-Marin Diversion Multipurpose Project
- Detailed feasibility study of Nepal West Gandak Rehabilitation Project.
- Pre-feasibility study of Madi-Dang Diversion Project.